This past weekend was a full one! It was my son’s high school Homecoming, and boy, was it busy!
- I purchased (and tweaked) a mum
- I shot the Homecoming football game (and got a little sunburned and a lot HOT)
- I captured shots of my neighbor, who was on the Homecoming Court (yea, Brooke!)
- I took pictures of my son’s group of friends before their Homecoming dinner out
- And, then, I spent all day, yesterday, doing post-work on the pics
- But, I promise, I’m not complaining! It was fun doing it all!!
I’ll have more for you, tomorrow, and throughout the week.
Have a great day!
My son (far right) and his friends, all gussied-up for dinner out, after the game. They looked fabulous!